Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yellow Fever



Heat Reflecting Gold Foil, With Laptop

Mostly, this is an excuse to post one of the race weekend pictures, however I do have to say that I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Thursday, we both got our yellow fever shots and it does warn that after a couple of days then you may experience mild symptoms such as fatigue (check), sort throat (check) and slight temperature (3 for 3).

Oh well, should be fine by the time it's Monday and hence the work week again. However, if I never post again then you know it turned out to be more than a mild reaction, becoming instead the full-up thing and likely making me at least a side story on the 6 o'clock news. View this as my epitaph, therefore, until you see something else and can decide otherwise.

No comments: