Saturday, December 22, 2007

Retail Therapy


I was right, this was a week that somehow got away from me, pretty much every day in fact.

We won't know the full tally for the final Q - and hence the fiscal year as a whole - until early in 2008, but I can say that we have passed our 2006 total so at least we'll be able to say we continued to grow.

(For us, FY06 was characterised by one customer constituting over a third of our business, largely in a single deal. Therefore, comparing this year with last was always going to be a stretch because that was something of a one-off event which we couldn't anticipate happening again in '08.)

Hopefully, I'll manage to grab a few days off next week but I have to say that things show no sign of slowing up and what with us chasing a couple of large deals for 1Q08, combined with needing to begin a fund-raising process right as the new year starts, it's going to be hard to switch off.

So I think I'll buy a new car.

No comments: