Monday, April 9, 2007

Desert Bound


Canyonlands National Park, UT

Need to get past a Board meeting on Wednesday but then have something to look forward to: we have a sales meeting in Las Vegas next week so I've decided to take a day extra and drive there. The route will take me through Death Valley on Monday, but on the way home on Friday I'll go the more direct way. I've never been to DV before and it's about as late in the season as makes sense to visit. Temperatures should be in the mid-90s if the forecast holds. According to Google, getting to 'Vegas will consume about 12 hours drive-time. Given I'll be driving the 911 then I might be able to shave something off that, although the sports suspension might be a bit harsh for some of the roads I'll be on! Either way, should be fun!

No comments: